Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) has moved into the mainstream, driven by advances in cloud computing, big data, open source software and improved algorithms. AI technologies are fundamentally altering how we work, live, and manage businesses.
Are you prepared to lead intelligently?
TechCircle is proud to announce its inaugural Digital Training on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning: Strategies for leading Business Transformation, designed to help Business Leaders from across industries transform their organizations into AI-driven disruptors.
In this masterclass, we will teach you about the utility of technology in the face of massive globally interconnected complexity. The programme will present the basics of data-driven technologies that are transforming society and industry. We will begin with historical and recent contexts, move on to current applications and opportunities, and even imagine future transformations. These are not coding classes, and neither do they go deep into models. Instead, we focus on what machine learning and artificial intelligence require in terms of data and systems, and how they can be put in use and create value.
A.I. is more important than fire or electricity.
Google CEO: Sundar Pichai
AI & ML Technology could increase labour productivity by up to 40% by 2035.
Over the next decade, AI & ML could generate an additional $15.7 trillion worth of additional economic activity across the world.
Global GDP could increase by as much as 14% due to increased productivity and consumption-side effects.
Source: IBM REPORT
Benefits of Attending:
- Integrate and align the business for AI driven innovation
- Understand the latest technologies in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Gain insights to transform organizational culture to fast track AI adoption
- Enable faster and more efficient business decisions based on outputs of AI
- See how recent advances in AI and ML can impact your organization.
- Develop an ethical framework that respects user and employee privacy
- Understand when and when not to rely on AI (h) Get visibility into the investment ecosystem for data and AI
Who Should Attend?
- CEOs, MDs, Directors and Senior Management
- Founders and Entrepreneurs
- CIOs, CTOs, VPs-IT / Head of Technology
- Strategy Heads, Business Heads and Business & Strategy Consultants
- VPs/Directors/Heads of AI / ML / Data Science
- Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officer, Digital Marketing Professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Private Equity and Venture Capitalists
- Individual, Private and Institutional Investors
- I-Bankers, Professional Advisers, Law Firms & Consultants
- Investment/Fund Managers